Yongnuo YN560-TX Manual Flash Controller for Nikon
100% Genuine Australian Stock
1-Year Australian Yongnuo Warranty
The Yongnuo YN560-TX Manual Flash Controller for Nikon gives you ultimate control over your Yongnuo Speedlite YN560 III and YN560 IV Flashes when used off camera. It is also compatible with RF602, RF603, RF603 II wireless triggers.
The YN560-TX will allow you to control up to 6 different groups of speedlights, utilising 16 channels at a frequency of 2.4 GHz with a range of 100m. The remote can also control zoom on the flash head within a range of 24-105mm and features 2 modes, M and Multi. A large, LCD and user-friendly interface enables fast and easy setting of controls. The controller is powered by 2 AA batteries.
Note: This item can be used on any camera that has a standard hot shoe. The pins are for Nikon and allow for the camera to wake up the speedlight in the event that it goes to sleep simply by depressing the shutter button half-way. By using this product on any other camera system, you simply lose that ability. All other controls are still available. Mini Stand is not included.
- Manual flash controller for Yongnuo Speedlite YN560 III and YN560 IV Flashes
- Controls up to 6 groups, using 16 channels at a range of 100m
- Controls zoom range of 24-105mm on flash head
- Impressive auto/manual zoom range of 20-200mm
- Large LCD and simple interface
- Powered by 2 AA batteries
- Yongnuo YN560-TX Manual Flash Controller for Nikon
- Instruction Manual