The ColorChecker Classic target is an array of 24 scientifically prepared natural, chromatic, primary and grey scale coloured squares in a wide range of colours. Many of the squares represent natural objects, such as human skin, foliage and blue sky. Since they exemplify the colour of their counterparts and reflect light the same way in all parts of the visible spectrum, the squares will match the colours of representative sample natural objects under any illumination, and with any colour reproduction process. ColorChecker Classic can also be used to create a white balance with your digital camera to guarantee precise, uniform, neutral white under any lighting condition.
To compare digital reproductions to real life scenes or test targets, simply include ColorChecker in your first photo if you’re shooting JPEG or traditional, or any photo in the series if you’re shooting RAW. Later, in the studio, use it to compare, measure and analyse differences in colour reproduction in any colour rendition system. This objective standard will help you avoid costly mistakes and trial-and-error colour correction after the fact.
The ColorChecker Classic can be used for a variety of applications, including:
- Digital Photography: Check images, correct white balance and perform colour correction.
- Traditional Photography: Check films, lights, filters and paper
- Graphic Arts: Check any printing or proofing process
- Cinematography (Television and Video): Check cameras, lights and film
If you’d like to create colour profiles for your digital camera and take your digital photography to the next level, consider the ColorChecker Classic.
- Array of 24 natural object, chromatic, primary and grey scale colours, arranged in four rows.
- Each square reflects light the same way as its real-life counterpart in all parts of the visible spectrum, under any illumination, and with any colour reproduction process.
- Create a white balance with your digital camera to guarantee precise, uniform, neutral white under any lighting condition.
- Compare digital reproductions to real life scenes or test targets and measure and analyse differences in colour reproduction in any colour rendition system
- Size: 21.59 x 27.94cm
- Weight: 227g