While compact and convenient, the Think Tank Photo Urban Approach 10 Shoulder Bag still includes room for a tablet. It fits multiple small lenses with dividers to stack additional lenses, and has stretchable side pockets for a water bottle or flash. It also features a wide opening so that you can quickly grab your mirrorless camera gear and accessories. Made with the same timeless look and feel of our Urban Disguise Classic series, this space-saving bag blends into any environment with low-contrast and matte black appearance.
- Specifically designed for mirrorless gear with premium materials and quality construction
- Dedicated compartment for up to a 10” tablet
- Low-contrast and matte black appearance with BBG leather accents
- Sound Silencers allow you to silence the hook/loop closure on the front flap
- Padded shoulder strap with silicone non-slip for all day comfort
- Front pocket organizer gives you quick access to pens, business cards and keys
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
|Interior dimensions||29 x 21 x 10cm|
|Exterior dimensions||31.5 x 22.5 x 14cm|
|Tablet pocket dimensions||25 x 20 x 1.3cm|
|Exterior materials||Exterior: Durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, polyurethane coating, 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, Antique plated metal hardware, 420D high density nylon, Ultra-stretch mesh, Nylon seatbelt webbing, Nylon air-mesh, full-grain BBG Leather.|
|Interior materials||Removable, closed cell foam dividers, polyurethane backed liner and dividers, 210D silver–toned nylon, nylex, hexa mesh, 2x polyurethane coated nylon, 190T seam-sealed rain cover, and 3–ply bonded nylon thread.|
|Gear profile||1 medium to large mirrorless body or compact DSLR with lens attached, 2-4 additional lenses, and a 10” tablet. |
For example: Sony A7R with 24-70mm f/4 attached, 70-200 f/4, 55mm f/1.8, 35mm f/2.8, iPad.
Also holds a Canon 760D with 24-70mm f/4 attached, 70-200mm f/4, 16-35mm f/4, and an iPad.