The Think Tank Photo StreetWalker HardDrive Camera Backpack is designed for use in urban and crowded environments. It holds a DSLR and a 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood attached and multiple DSLR cameras and lenses, or a DSLR with a 400mm f/2.8 lens attached. In addition to the main camera compartment, the StreetWalker HardDrive backpack features upper organiser pocket for pens, memory cards, passports, and more, two side pockets, two stretch pockets, and a bottom front pocket can be used to carry a tripod or monopod (accessory straps included).
The Think Tank Photo StreetWalker HardDrive Camera Backpack has an airflow channel on the back padding with breathable mesh liner to keep the back cool while wearing the backpack. It also features a removable webbing waist belt, shoulder harness pockets, D Rings, and sternum strap. Its removable seam-sealed rain cover helps to protect your gear from the elements.
- Holds DSLR with 70-200mm f/2.8 attached and multiple lenses, or a DSLR with 400mm f/2.8 lens
- Fits most 17" laptops or 15" laptop with gripped camera body
- Has 2 side pockets and 2 stretch pockets
- Carry monopods and tripods in the bottom front pocket, with additional cup for larger tripods
- Contoured harness with air channel
- Removable seam-sealed rain cover YKK lockable zipper sliders
- Can be used with Think Tank Thin Skin Belt, Pro Speed Belt or Steroid Speed Belt (sold separately) for carrying modular components
|Internal Dimensions||28 x 48.3 x 15–18cm|
|External Dimensions||29 x 50.3 x 22cm|
Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable, water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus underside of fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion-resistant) zippers, 1680D ballistic nylon bottom panel, 420D velocity nylon, 550D polyester, 3D air mesh, ultra-stretch pockets, Y-buckles, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
|Gear Profile||Holds a gripped DSLR with 70–200mm f/2.8 attached and hood in position ready to shoot and 3-5 additional lenses, or DSLR with 400mm f/2.8 lens attached, most 17" laptops, or 15" laptop with gripped camera body.|