The Think Tank Photo Production Manager 40 Rolling Case is a high-capacity rolling gear case designed for pro gear. It's the most convenient way to safely transport and haul a large amount of lighting equipment. Creative professionals will appreciate the superior design of this large roller with room for multiple flash heads, power packs, monoblocks, softboxes, and light-stands.
Many configurations can be set up with the removable no-scratch Velex divider system. It features a spacious gusseted front pocket that fits reflectors, umbrellas, cables and more. Roll into your next production fully equipped and secure with added features like the integrated lock and cable, lockable zippers, and wide-set wheels that minimize tipping. The Production Manager 40 also has reinforced honeycomb panels wrapped in ballistic nylon with full-length exterior slides rails for protection in transport.
- Stores and transports all types of gear on location with a wide-set wheelbase
- Attachments for light-stands or tripods on both sides (straps included)
- Removable dividers provides numerous configurations for gear
- Configured for Profoto 2400 power packs and light stands
- Configured for Profoto Pro 7B power packs and light stands
- Configured for a combination of lighting and camera gear
- Configured for the Profoto B1 Air strobes
- Large front zippered pocket for reflectors, gel sheets, umbrellas, cables, etc
- Large zippered interior pocket for other gear essentials
- Bottom skid plate
- Business card holder for easy identification
- Lock the main compartment and secure your case with the included lock and cable
- Side carry handle
- Side loop straps are used to secure lighting stands, tripods, to the side of the Production Manager 40
- I.D. plate located on the back panel with the product serial number
|Internal Dimensions||35 x 96.5 x 25 cm|
|External Dimensions||40 x 101.6 x 32 cm|
|Materials||Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, custom-designed extra tall skid plates, replaceable custom-designed wheels, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane-backed Velex liner and dividers, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, closed cell foam and reinforced PE board dividers, Belly-O mesh pockets, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
|Gear Profile||Holds 3 – 4 flash heads, 2 &ndash 3 power packs, as well as monoblocks, umbrellas, medium softboxes (collapsed), small-medium light stands.|