The Think Tank Photo Perception Tablet Backpack is one of the smallest, lightest of Think Tank packs, a premier daypack designed specifically for mirrorless systems. This is the “go-to” pack for those looking to add flexibility to their workflow while using a smaller system along with a tablet. It’s an all-new and advantageous way to carry your smaller system and it’s ideal for travel and city walk-arounds.
- Cinch cord pockets provide flexibility for gear
- Dedicated laptop/tablet compartment
- Extra space to fit a jacket, food, water bottle or additional gear while you’re on the go
- Breathable padded airflow harness with adjustable sternum strap
- Tripod-carry on the front of bag allows for access to gear even when the tripod is attached
- 600 denier twill fabric feels soft yet durable with a modern matte finish
- Top pocket with plush liner holds your phone or sunglasses
- Dedicated removable pockets for smaller items
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
|External Dimensions||25.5 x 41.5 x 15cm|
|Camera & Lens Pouch Dimensions||21 x 11 x 11cm|
|Tablet Compartment Dimensions||19.5 x 32 x 2cm|
|Smart Phone/Glasses Pocket Dimensions||15 x 12 x 4cm|
|Materials||Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It is also constructed with 600D twill, YKK® RC zippers, 320g dry-flow air mesh, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: Removable closed cell foam dividers, polyurethane backed liner & dividers, 200D polyester, laminated non-woven backed nylex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 190T seam-sealed rain cover, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
|Gear Profile||Mirrorless camera, iPad or other 10" tablet, GPS device, smartphone and other accessories.|