The Think Tank Photo Logistics Manager 30 Rolling Case is a large capacity rolling gear bag. With over 3,500 cubic inches of storage, it's designed to transport and haul lighting equipment, video rigs, camera gear, or anything else that's crucial for your assignment.
- Space for transporting massive amounts of gear
- Attachments for large tripods or light stands on both sides of the bag
- Interior mesh pockets provide extra storage for many compact items
- Security cable and lock located in a zippered side pocket
- Robust handles on three sides for making loading and unloading a breeze
- Quickly deployable roller handle and inline skate wheels for smooth rolling
- Large front organizer pocket
- Lockable sliders on main zipper for added security. (Zipper Lock not included)
- Extra dividers for custom layouts of large and small gear
- Seam-sealed rain cover included
|Internal Dimensions||35 x 70 x 21-25cm|
|External Dimensions||40 x 76 x 29cm|
|Materials||Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has 1680D ballistic nylon, YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, custom designed extra tall skid plates, replaceable in-line skate style wheels, antique nickel-plated metal hardware, SpanKodra front pocket, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, polyurethane backed velex liner & dividers, 2x polyurethane-coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, closed cell foam & PE board reinforced dividers, Belly-O mesh pockets, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
|Gear Profile||Holds multiple super telephoto lenses (up to 600mm f/4), multiple bodies and lenses, flash heads, power packs, monoblocks, medium softboxes, small light stands, etc.|