The Think Tank Photo Lens Changer 75 Pop Down V2.0 Lens Bag accommodates longer lenses, such as the 70-200mm f/2.8 and similarly sized lenses. The unique “Pop Down” feature increases the bag’s depth to keep the lens hood in the shooting position (check dimensions for lens hood compatibility). The Lens Changer 75 is sized to accommodate the tripod collar attached on the lens.
- Rotate or lock components on the belt
- Pop Down feature increases bag depth to keep lens hood in the shooting position
- Wide-mouth opening for quick access
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack (sold separately)
- Smooth back finish on each modular component is easy on clothing and reduces friction while rotating
- Includes a seam sealed rain cover which is stored in a zippered pocket at the bottom of the pouch.
|Internal Dimensions||24.1-33 x 11.4cm|
|External Dimensions||27-35.6 x 12.7cm|
|Materials||Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has 600D polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra Stretch front pockets, high-density shock cord, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread. Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, closed cell foam, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.|
|Gear Profile||70-200mm f/2.8 with the lens hood and tripod collar attached and lens hood in shooting position when pouch is "popped-down" OR 100-400mm f/4 with the lens hood and tripod collar attached and lens hood in shooting position when pouch is "popped-down" OR other similarly sized lenses.|