The Think Tank Photo Lens Changer 25 V2.0 Lens Bag is designed for your zoom lenses, such as the 14-24mm f/2.8, 28-135mm, and 28-200mm, with the lens hood attached (check dimensions for lens hood compatibility). Also fits the 24-70mm f/2.8 with its lens hood reversed. Rotating the component prevents the weight of the equipment from creating a pressure point on the hip by being stationary for an extended time. Also, moving the component to a different place on the belt allows a photographer to assume a different position such as kneeling, bracing against a wall, or lying prone without damaging gear.
- Rotate or lock components on the belt
- Wide-mouth opening for quick access
- Attaches to any Think Tank Photo belt or belt pack (sold separately)
- Smooth back finish on each modular component is easy on clothing and reduces friction while rotating
- Includes a seam sealed rain cover which is stored in a zippered pocket at the bottom of the pouch.
|Internal Dimensions||18.8 x 10.0cm|
|External Dimensions||18.3 x 11.4cm|
|Materials||Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It also has 600D polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra Stretch front pockets, high-density shock cord, nylon webbing, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread. |
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed taffeta rain cover, closed cell foam, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
|Gear Profile||Zoom lenses, such as the 14-24mm f/2.8, 28-135mm, and 28-200mm, with the lens hood attached and in the shooting position. 24-70mm f/2.8 with its lens hood reversed.|