The Think Tank Photo Digital Holster 40 V2.0 is designed for gripped DSLRs such as the Nikon D3/D4 series or the Canon 1D/1Ds/1DX series. It can also accommodate standard camera bodies with add-on vertical battery grips. We also recommend this bag if you have a Nikon D800/D700 with a L-bracket or vertical battery grip attached. The shape of the bag conforms to the camera itself, with one straight side and one curved side. It can actually stand by itself!
- Pop-Down increases bag height for a lens hood or a telephoto lens
- Lens hood can remain attached, REVERSED or IN POSITION
- Integrated side attachment system for connecting a Modular, Skin or Multimedia component to holster
- Attaches to all Think Tank belts and Think Tank bags with Modular Rails
- Stretchable front pocket for small accessories
- Holster lid opens forward, away from the body, for fast and easy access to the camera
- Removable soft divider protects camera LCD screen from camera strap hardware
- Non-slip shoulder strap included
- Seam-sealed rain cover included and stored in outer side pocket
|Internal Dimensions||18.4 x 18.4 x 20.3–29.2cm|
|External Dimensions||20.3 x 20.3 x 24.1-31.8cm|
|Materials||Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 600D polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra-Stretch front pocket, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread. |
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, high-density extruded nylon, polyurethane-backed Velex liner, 2x polyurethane-coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, high-density closed cell foam, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
|Gear Profile||Compatible Lenses--Pop-Down RETRACTED: 16-35mm f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon); 16-35mm f/4 VR with hood EXTENDED (Nikon); 24-70mm f/2.8 with hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon) |
Compatible Lenses--POP DOWN EXTENDED: 24-70mm f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 70-200mm f/2.8 with hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 300mm f/4 with the hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 80-400mm f/4 AF-S/G with hood REVERSED (Nikon)