Think Tank Photo Digital Holster 30 V2.0
100% Genuine Australian Stock
Australian Think Tank Photo Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Think Tank Photo Digital Holster 30 V2.0 is designed for regular size DSLRs such as the Canon 5D Mark III, 7D, 6D, and 60D or Nikon D800 (snug fit), D600. D300s, and D7000. This is the only top loading bag for a DSLR that can carry a 70-200mm f/2.8 with the lens hood either reversed or in position, ready to shoot. An industry first!
- Pop-Down increases bag height for a lens hood or a telephoto lens
- Lens hood can remain attached, REVERSED or IN POSITION
- Integrated side attachment system for connecting a Modular, Skin or Multimedia component to holster
- Attaches to all Think Tank belts and Think Tank bags with Modular Rails
- Stretchable front pocket for small accessories
- Holster lid opens forward, away from the body, for fast and easy access to the camera
- Removable soft divider protects camera LCD screen from camera strap hardware
- Non-slip shoulder strap included
- Seam-sealed rain cover included and stored in outer side pocket
|Internal Dimensions||18.4 x 12.7 x 28.6–36.2cm|
|External Dimensions||20.3 x 14 x 33–40.6cm|
|Materials||Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 600D polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra-Stretch front pocket, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, high-density extruded nylon, polyurethane-backed Velex liner, 2x polyurethane-coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, high-density closed cell foam, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
|Gear Profile||Compatible Lenses-Pop-Down Retracted: 24–70mm f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 70–200mm f/2.8 with hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon); 300mm f/4 with the hood REVERSED (Canon or Nikon; 80
400mm f/4 AF-S/G with hood REVERSED (Nikon)
Compatible Lenses-Pop-Down Extended: 70–200mm f/2.8 with hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon); 300mm f/4 with the hood EXTENDED (Canon or Nikon; 80–400mm f/4 AF-S/G with hood EXTENDED (Nikon)