The Think Tank Photo Digital Holster 10 V2.0 is designed for smaller DSLRs, such as the Canon Rebel T3i, T2i, and the Nikon D3200, and D5200. It also fits some mirrorless and rangefinder camera bodies with lenses attached. The form-fitting design minimizes the camera case’s bulk, making it easier and more convenient to travel with.
- Pop-Down increases bag height for a lens hood or a telephoto lens
- Lens hood can remain attached, REVERSED or IN POSITION
- Integrated side attachment system for connecting a Modular, Skin or Multimedia component to holster
- Attaches to all Think Tank belts and Think Tank bags with Modular Rails
- Stretchable front pocket for small accessories
- Holster lid opens forward, away from the body, for fast and easy access to the camera
- Removable soft divider protects camera LCD screen from camera strap hardware
- Non-slip shoulder strap included
- Seam-sealed rain cover included and stored in outer side pocket
|Internal Dimensions||15.9 x 10 x 15.2–21cm|
|External Dimensions||17.1 x 12.7 x 18.4–26cm|
|Materials||Exterior: For superior water-resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellent (DWR) coating, plus the underside of fabric has a polyurethane coating. It's also constructed with YKK® RC Fuse (abrasion resistant) zippers, 600D polyester, 420D high-density nylon, Ultra Stretch front pocket, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread. |
Interior: 210D silver-toned nylon, high-density extruded nylon, polyurethane backed Velex liner, 2x polyurethane coated nylon 210T seam-sealed rain cover, high-density closed cell foam, and 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
|Gear Profile||Compatible Lenses—Pop-Down Retracted: Prime lenses; Kit lenses; 16–85mm (Nikon) with hood REVERSED; 18-–35mm (Canon) with hood REVERSED |
Compatible Lenses—Pop-Down Extended: 18–55mm (Canon/Nikon) with hood EXTENDED; 17–55mm f/2.8 (Canon/Nikon) with hood EXTENDED; 75–300mm (Canon) or 70–300mm (Nikon) with hood REVERSED