Sigma 8mm F3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye Lens - Canon Mount
100% Genuine Australian Stock
2-Year Sigma Australia Warranty
The Sigma 8mm F3.5 EX DG Circular Fisheye is a unique approach to creative photography. Images created by fisheyes are a circular, curved distorted view of reality. It allows photographers to shoot creative images by taking advantage of the acute perspectives that are invisible to the human eye.
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras.
- Produces striking images with exaggerated perspective of near subjects and extreme barrel distortion of the surrounding areas
- Super Multi-Layer lens coating reduces flare & ghosting & assures high image quality throughout the entire zoom range
- The minimum focusing distance of 5.3 inches & a magnification ratio of 1 to 4.6 allows subjects to be as close as 3/4 of an inch from the lens¥? front element.
- Supplied with a gelatin filter holder at the rear for easy addition of color correction filters
|Lens Construction||11 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Angle of View||180º|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||6|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||13.5cm|
|Filter Size||Rear slip-in gelatin|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Length)||73.5 x 68.6mm|