The Sigma APO 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM is the second generation of this large aperture telephoto zoom lens now incorporating Sigma¥?s Optical Stablization function (OS), which makes viewing a stabilized image in the viewfinder possible for Sony and Pentax users if chosen.
- Designed for use with full frame digital SLR cameras. May also be used with smaller APS-c size sensors with a corresponding effective increase in focal length to about 100 to 300mm with most cameras
- Offers Sigma¥?s OS System (Optical Stabilization) allowing handheld photography even in low-light situation
- HSM (Hyper-Sonic Motor) ensures a quiet and high-speed auto focus
- FLD glass elements with performance equal to fluorite glass for compensate for color aberration
|Lens Construction||22 Elements in 17 Groups|
|Angle of View||34.3° - 12.3°|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||140cm|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Length)||86.4 x 197.6mm|
|OS - Optical Stabilizer Function
HSM - Hyper-Sonic Motor
EX - EX Lens
DG - DG for Digital
* The Pentax mount Tele Converter cannot be used with this particular lens.
* Nikon and Pentax mounts do not have an aperture ring. Some functions may not work depending on the camera model.
* For Nikon and Canon mounts, Optical Stabilizer (OS) function will not work with film SLR cameras except Nikon F6 and Canon EOS-1V.
* For Pentax and Sony mounts, it is not possible to use the AF and the built-in OS function of this lens when attaching it to film SLR cameras as well as Pentax *ist series and K100D.
* When using the OS function of a lens with a camera which incorporates a stabilizer unit, please turn the camera’s stabilizer unit off.
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.