Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Lens - Nikon Mount
100% Genuine Australian Stock
2-Year Sigma Australia Warranty
Truly a revolutionary product, the Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Lens is the first wide-angle to standard zoom lens to achieve a large aperture of 1.8. Designed specifically for APS-C sized sensors, the Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 translates to 27mm-52.5mm on 35mm camera.
Tapping into Sigma’s long history of lens innovations, the 18-35mm 1.8 DC HSM incorporates a wide glass molded aspherical lens with Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass to compensate for aberrations and curvature at the widest angle. Internal focusing and zooming allows for more usability and functionality. The 18-35mm is ideal for landscapes, portraits, still life, snap shots, casual, and close-ups and the Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) ensures smooth, fast and accurate autofocusing.
The use of Thermally Composite Material (TSC) reduces size and weight but increases the lens durability. Its new Global Vision design works with its compatibility with the Sigma USB dock for further customization. A 9 blade rounded diaphragm also creates beautiful background blur. The Sigma 18-35mm 1.8 DC HSM is a new benchmark in photographic history and a must have for every camera bag.
- Maximum aperture of f1.8 throughout the zoom range
- Equivalent to 27-52.5mm on 35mm camera
- Hyper Sonic Motor (HSM) for smooth, fast and accurate autofocusing
- Special Low Dispersion (SLD) glass to compensate for aberrations and curvature
- 9 blade rounded diaphragm also creates beautiful background blur
- Durable brass made bayonet mount
- Compatible with the Sigma USB dock for further customization
- Made in Japan
|Lens construction||17 elements in 12 groups|
|Angle of view (SD1)||76.5º - 44.2º|
|Number of diaphragm blades||9|
|Minimum focusing distance||8cm|
|Dimensions (diameter x length)||78 x 121.0mm|
|Corresponding mounts||Sigma: HSM DC
Nikon: HSM DC
Canon: HSM DC