Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens - Canon Mount
100% Genuine Australian Stock
2-Year Sigma Australia Warranty
The Sigma 105mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Macro Lens offers advanced performance of close-up photography. Sigma’s own proprietary OS (Optical Stabilizer) system enables handheld close-up photography. A Special Low Dispersion (SLD) lens and one high refractive index SLD lens provide excellent correction for all types of aberration and distortion. A floating focusing system moves two different lens groups in the optical path to different positions. This system compensates for astigmatic aberration and spherical aberration and provides extremely high optical performance from infinity to 1:1 Macro. The Super Multi-Layer Coating reduces flare and ghosting, providing high contrast images. It is also possible to use this lens with Sigma's APO Tele Converters. The HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) ensures quiet and high speed autofocus as well as full-time manual focus capability. This lens features a rounded 9 blade diaphragm creating an attractive blur to the out of focus areas of the image.
- Large aperture macro lens
- Optical stabilisation compensates for camera shake
- HSM (Hyper Sonic Motor) for quiet and high speed autofocus
- 9 blade diaphragm for attractive bokeh
- Carrying case, lens hood, front & rear caps
|Lens Construction||16 Elements in 11 groups|
|Angle of View||23.3º|
|Number of Diaphragm Blades||9|
|Minimum Focusing Distance||31.2cm|
|Dimensions (Diameter x Length)||126.4mm|
* Nikon mounts do not have an aperture ring. Some functions may not work depending on the camera model.
* For Nikon and Canon mounts, Optical Stabilizer (OS) function will not work with film SLR cameras except Nikon F6 and Canon EOS-1V.
* When using the APS-C Hood Adapter HA680-01 with digital cameras with larger than APS-C size image sensor, vignetting will occur. Please remove the hood adapter if you are using these cameras.
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.