Clear, directional audio on the GO! Compact and light weight by design, the Rode VideoMic GO Microphone delivers clear, crisp, directional audio with incredible ease of use. Its tight pickup area focuses directly in front of the microphone and reduces other surrounding sounds, ensuring that your subject is isolated from distracting background noise.
The integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mount isolates your microphone from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound. Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre® provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap.
The VideoMic GO has no complicated switches or settings and is powered by your camera's external microphone input, requiring no batteries to operate, ensuring you never miss a great shot.
- High quality directional microphone
- No battery required (powered by camera plug-in power - min 2.5V)
- Integrated Rycote® Lyre® shock mounting
- Only 73gm (2.5oz)
- Rugged reinforced ABS construction
- Windshield included
- 3.5mm mini-jack output (20cm cable included, extendable to 35cm)
- Integrated cold-shoe mount with 3/8” thread
- Designed and manufactured in Australia
- Two year warranty
|Acoustic Principle||Line Gradient|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter|
|Frequency Range||100Hz - 16kHz|
|Maximum SPL||120dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Sensitivity||-35.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (17.80mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||34dB-A|
|Power Options||Plug-in power required (330uA @ 2.5V)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||79 x 73 x 167mm|