The Rode HS2 Headset Microphone is a low profile, ergonomic and lightweight headset microphone that provides clean, clear and pronounced audio for any application where the microphone needs to be in close proximity to presenter's mouth. The result of an extensive and complete redesign process, the RØDE HS2 features an adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring-steel boom arm and headband connected to pliable hypoallergenic silicone ear strips for maximum flexibility and user comfort. Coated in a durable ceramic painted finish in either black or pink.
The headset is connected via a 1.2m braid shielded, Kevlar® reinforced cable, terminating at a gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with a removable locking nut to ensure a secure connection to a wide range of recording devices and wireless transmitters, including the RØDE Filmmaker and Newsshooter kits. The HS2's light weight, comfortable fit, low self-noise, minimal appearance and user friendly omni-directional polar pattern make it an ideal microphone for film, television, video, theatre, house of worship and live vocal performance.
- Large size in Pink
- Updated low-profile ergonomic design
- Ultra-Lightweight construction for complete comfort
- Adjustable corrosion resistant stainless spring steel boom arm and headband
- Flexible hypoallergenic silicone ear strips
- Durable ceramic painted finish
- Omni-directional polar pattern
- Low handling noise
- 1.2m Kevlar reinforced braid shielded cable
- Gold plated 3.5mm TRS output with removable locking nut
- Includes Mini-furry and pop filter / windshield
- Five year extended warranty when you register your microphone*
* Online registration required.
|Acoustic Principle||Permanently Polarised Condenser|
|Active Electronics||JFET impedance converter|
|Frequency Range||60Hz - 18kHz|
|Maximum SPL||122dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)|
|Maximum Output Level||189.0mV|
|Sensitivity||-47.2dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (4.70mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz|
|Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted)||36dB-A|
|Dimensions||50mmH x 124mmW x 205mmD|