Peak Design P.O.V. Action Camera Kit for Capture
100% Genuine Australian Stock
Australian Peak Design Limited Lifetime Warranty
The first ultra-versatile video mount of it's kind, the Peak Design P.O.V. Action Camera Kit for Capture (together with the Capture Camera Clip sold separately) turns any backpack strap, belt or strap-like object into a mount for a GoPro® or any P.O.V. video device. Shoot video in ways you've never imagined.
The Action Mount Kit includes the Adapter Plate which locks into the Capture Clip and holds either the J-arm or Point & Shoot Plate, J-Arm which lets you mount a GoPro® camera and provides horizontal and vertical adjustability, Point & Shoot Plate which lets you mount a point-and-shoot camera, or other brands of action cameras, Capture Tool, a special tool for tightening screws and bolts for extra bumpy rides and also opens beer bottles, Stabilizer Pad that sits behind the Capture Clip and helps you capture smoother video, Connecting Bolts and Long Clamping Bolts.
Note: This item requires Peak Design’s Capture or Capture Pro Camera Clip (sold separately).
- Mount any point-and-shoot camera with a 1/4"-20 tripod hole the same way you would an action camera, and take crisp point-of-view video with it
- Works great on backpack straps, life vests, ski boots, and any piece of gear with a strap on it. Fits straps up to 7.6cm wide
- Strong enough for any physical activity, as the quick-release lock withstands over 90kg of force
- Unlike chest and helmet mounts, Capture P.O.V. holds your camera close to your body, making it low-profile & discreet
- Includes a stabilizing pad and a locking clamp to ensure smooth POV video
- Position your camera however you want with full pan and tilt - even updside down - so you can get better angles and shots
- Locking feature by twisting the quick-release button to prevent theft and accidental drops
- Ultralight, ultra-durable, weatherproof powdercoated aluminium construction with glass-filled nylon backplate
Point & Shoot Plate
Long Clamping Bolts