Peak Design MICROplate
100% Genuine Australian Stock
Australian Peak Design Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Peak Design MICROplate™ is made for slim-body camera users that require a quick-release plate with a very small footprint to avoid obstruction of the lens or battery compartment. MICROplate™ is ARCA-type compatible, slides into Capture® in 2 directions and has 1 loop for hand straps or Micro Anchors™. Certain compact-mirrorless and slim-body cameras have lens barrels that can extend below the bottom of the camera body, battery compartments very close to the tripod mount or very slim bodies with not enough gripping space for a standard quick-release plate. MICROplate lets you use these smaller cameras more easily with Capture.
Note: Many compact-mirrorless and point-and-shoot cameras will work just fine with Peak Design’s other quick-release plates and do not require a MICROplate. Peak Design specifically recommend MICROplate for the following brands & models: Sony NEX series cameras, Nikon 1 series cameras, Canon EOS M, Olympus PENs, and in general any camera with a body slimmer than 25mm.
- The MICROplate™ fits into nearly any ARCA®-type tripod head in 2 directions
- Slides into Capture® in 2 directions, and is compatible with any Capture® unit ever built
- The MICROplate™ is made of anodized, CNC-machined aluminum. It’s weatherproof, resistant to scratches, and the smooth finish glides in and out of Capture® effortlessly
- Features a D-ring connection screw with a 4mm hex drive. The hex drive enables secure connection and the D-ring lets you attach the plate to a sling-style strap
- The bright red injection molded pad will prevent the plate from twisting when connected to your camera, and gives the plate a sleek, unique look
- MICROplate™ has 1 heavy-duty loop for connecting to hand straps or Peak Design Micro Anchors™
|Size||4.3 x 2.9 x 1.5cm|