Panasonic Eneloop Pro Batteries are the perfect choice for powering high current consuming devices such as photo strobe flash lights; providing more than twice the number of flashes per recharge in less than half the time compared to conventional alkaline batteries!
Wireless keyboards, mice, game controllers, radio controlled toys and a range of household devices can all realize extended performance when powered by Eneloop Pro batteries.
Sanyo’s engineers developed the Eneloop Pro batteries to excel in extreme conditions where high power performance in very low temperature environments (down to -20°C) is needed. The Eneloop Pro Nickel Metal Hydride batteries retain up to 85% of their capacity even after one year of storage.
Unlike regular alkaline batteries which can only be used once and are wasteful to the environment, the Eneloop Pro batteries can be recharged up to 500 times. They come pre-charged and can be used immediately out of the pack.
- Low self-discharge rechargeable battery
- Typical capacity: 950 mAh
- Provides high performance down to sub-zero temperatures (as low as -20°C)
- Can be recharged up to 500 times
- Combines the best features of AAA alkaline (ready for use) and rechargeable (reusable) batteries
- Factory pre-charged by solar energy and ready to use right out of the package
- Maintain 85% of their charge after 1 year of storage
- Stable voltage with longer power life than alkaline batteries
- No memory effect - batteries can be recharged when fully or partially drained
- Provides long lasting power while saving costs