The Olympus VF-4 Electronic Viewfinder is designed for Olympus cameras featuring the Accessory Port 2. The VF-4 is removable and equipped with an eye sensor* for an automatic switch between viewfinder and display. Additionally with the tilting mechanism (up to 90 degrees) low angle shoots become an enjoyable shooting experience. To control the result the electronic Viewfinder shows all image adjustments like exposure compensation, white balance, aspect ratios, etc. before you press the release button and thanks to the lock mechanism you will not lose this handy accessory.
- 1.48x viewfinder magnification
- Tilting mechanism
- Bright with high contrast from the center to the edges
- Detachable electronic viewfinder
- Resolution of 2,360,000 dots
* To use E-PL5, E-PM2, E-M5, E-PL3, E-PM1, E-P3, E-PL2, E-PL1, E-PL1s, E-P2 and XZ-2 Firmware update is required and eye sensor is not functional.
|Field of view||100%|
|Magnification||Approx. 1.48 with a 50mm lens set to infinity at -1 diopter|
|Diopter adjustment||-4.0 - +2.0 diopter|
|Eye point||21mm at -1 diopter|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||30.4 x 48.2 x 47.8mm|
|Weight||42g (without cover)|