The Nikon PC-E Micro NIKKOR 45mm f/2.8D ED Lens is a standard focal length, f/2.8 perspective control lens with 1:2 reproduction ratio. One of Nikon’s perspective control (tilt-shift) lenses, it delivers a standard angle of view plus a 1:2 reproduction ratio ideal for product/catalog photography and other commercial applications.
Featuring Nikon’s unique tilt, shift and rotation capabilities and the superior optical design and construction that have made NIKKOR lenses famous, the PC-E Micro NIKKOR 45mm f/2.8D ED is a must have for serious commercial and studio photographers who prefer the standard angle of view.
- Close-up shooting at up to 1/2x reproduction ratio
- Nano Crystal Coat effectively reduces ghosting and flare
- Electromagnetic diaphragm provides auto aperture control when used with D3, D700 and D300 digital SLR cameras
- Wide tilt and shift range (tilt: ±8.5°; shift ±11.5mm) enables agile hand-held tilt/shift photography
- ±90° lens revolving capability, with stops at 30° and 60°, for versatile tilt/shift effects
- Nine-blade rounded diaphragm for rounded, natural blur
- Dust and moisture-resistant for reliable use even in harsh shooting situations
1:2 Macro Shooting With Perspective Control
Nikon’s high performance perspective control lenses let you quickly adjust the lens' focal plane—independent of your camera position—to match your subject composition, enhance depth-of-field, selectively focus, correct perspective anomalies and more. The PC-E Micro NIKKOR 45mm f/2.8D ED combines that control with 1:2 (reproduction ratio) macro shooting and a fast f/2.8 maximum aperture for commercial and studio applications.
Nikon Technology For Superb Performance
Like all NIKKOR lenses, the PC-E Micro NIKKOR 45mm f/2.8D ED produces truly superior images. Three Extra-low Dispersion (ED) glass elements ensure outstanding sharpness and colour reproduction. Nano Crystal Coat (N) virtually eliminates ghosting and flare and Nikon’s exclusive Close-Range Correction (CRC) system enhances performance at close distances. And since it’s a Nikon, you can expect the highest standard of lens design and durability for years of consistent performance.
|Mount Type||Nikon F-Bayonet|
|Maximum Aperture||f/ 2.8|
|Minimum Aperture||f/ 32|
|Maximum Angle of View (DX-format)||34°50'|
|Maximum Angle of View (FX-format)||51°|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||0.50x|
|Compatible Format(s)||FX, DX, FX in DX Crop Mode, 35mm Film|
|Nano Crystal Coat||Yes|
|ED Glass Elements||1|
|Super Integrated Coating||Yes|
|Minimum Focus Distance||15s|
|Close Range Correction||Yes|
|Filter Size||77 mm|
|Accepts Filter Type||Screw-on|
|Approx. Dimensions (Diameter x Length)||82.5mm x 112mm|