The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G Lens is a fast and medium-telephoto fixed focal length lens with a focal length of 85mm and a maximum aperture of f/1.8 compatible with the Nikon FX-format digital SLR cameras. Even with this, the AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G is very lightweight at roughly 350g, allowing users to easily carry their camera around with this lens mounted.
- A fast, fixed-focal-length, medium telephoto lens with 85mm focal length
- Large maximum aperture of f/1.8
- Newly developed optical system optimized for use with digital SLRs
- Silent Wave Motor (SWM) realizes quiet AF operation
- Two focus modes are available - M/A (quick switching from AF to MF) and M (manual focus)
|Lens construction (elements/groups)||9/9|
|Picture angle||FX format:28° 30'
DX format: 18° 50'
|Closest focusing distance||0.8m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.124x|
|Filter attachment size||67mm|
|Dimensions||Approx. 80 x 73mm|
|Supplied accessories (may differ by country or area)||Front Lens Cap LC-67, Rear Lens Cap LF-4, Bayonet Hood HB-62, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1015|