The Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Lens is a fast, mid-telephoto prime lens that combines a large maximum aperture of f/1.4 with beautiful blur characteristics and superior rendering.
- A fast, high-performance mid-telephoto 85 mm fixed focal length lens with a maximum aperture of f/1.4 that offers superior image quality
- Adoption of a maximum aperture of f/1.4 and rounded diaphragm (9 blades) enables the expression of bright and beautiful blur characteristics. The lens exhibits excellent rendering capability with shooting all distances, from close-up to infinity, making it especially suited to portrait photography. It is also an excellent choice for shooting in relatively dark situations, such as indoors or for capturing night landscapes.
- A new optical design that makes the most of the performance expected of the latest fast fixed focal length NIKKOR lens
- Nano Crystal Coat adopted to significantly reduce ghost and flare
- Equipped with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for extremely quiet autofocusing
- Equipped with two focus modes, M/A and M, as well as a new and improved manual focus drive mechanism. In addition, the new and improved manual focus drive mechanism reduces manual focus time lag for improved manual focus operation in M/A mode.
- Nikon’s internal focusing (IF) system has been adopted with no increase in the length of the lens
|Lens construction (elements/groups)||10/9 (including elements with Nano Crystal Coat)|
|Picture angle||FX format:28° 30'
DX format: 18° 50'
|Closest focusing distance||0.85m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.12x|
|Filter attachment size||77mm|
|Dimensions||Approx. 86.5 x 84mm|
|Supplied accessories (may differ by country or area)||Front Lens Cap LC-77, Rear Lens Cap LF-1, Bayonet Hood HB-55, Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1118|