A super-wide angle lens that comes with handy zoom and exceptional image quality, the Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Lens is the ideal camera for a range of indoor or outdoor photography as well as HD videos. The 16-35mm focal range offers the versatility to shoot fine art photography, landscapes, skylines and more. Its fixed f/4 aperture, remarkable Vibration Reduction image stabilisation and high resolution offer superb performance for a range of conditions.
- An ultra wide-angle zoom lens with maximum aperture of f/4 through the full 16mm to 35mm range of focal lengths
- Built-in vibration reduction (VR II) offering camera shake compensation equivalent to a shutter speed increase of approximately four stops
- Nano Crystal Coat significantly reduces ghost and flare
- An ultra wide-angle zoom lens with an angle of view beginning at 107° and a filter attachment size of 77mm
- Equipped with a Silent Wave Motor (SWM) for extremely quiet autofocusing
- Constructed with two ED and three aspherical lens elements for superior aberration compensation
- Offers two focus modes, M/A (autofocus with manual override) and M (manual)
Excellent Versatility Meets Exceptional Quality
Explore a world of possibilities made possible by the lens’ wide-angle range and effortlessly capture wide shots through a viewing angle between 107º to 63º. Its f/4 maximum aperture can be maintained throughout the zoom range for consistent exposure in every shot. Superior image quality across the zoom range is achieved through the use of Extra-low Dispersion glass and Nano Crystal Coat. These lens technologies minimises ghosting, flare and lens aberrations to produce impeccable sharpness, contrast and colour. For more creative options, this lens is fully compatible with a range of 77mm screw-on filters.
Supreme Sharpness in Every Shot
When shooting without a tripod or in low-lighting, our state-of-the-art Vibration Reduction image stabilisation minimises image blur caused by camera shake. This innovative feature also enables sharper pictures while shooting at shutter speeds up to 2.5 stops slower than would otherwise be possible. Our Silent Wave Motor (SWM) autofocus system further enhances performance by ensuring quick and precise focus on your subject.
|Lens Construction (Elements/Groups)||17 elements/12 groups (2 ED glass elements,3 aspherical lenses and Nano Crystal Coat)|
|Picture Angle with 35mm (135) Format||107° - 63°|
|Picture Angle with Nikon DX Format||83° - 44°|
|Closest Focusing Distance||0.28 m (through the entire focal range)|
|Maximum Reproduction Ratio||0.25x|
|Filter Attachment Size||77mm|
|Dimensions (approx.) (from the camera’s lens mounting flange)||82.5 x 125 mm|
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR Lens
- Front Lens Cap LC-77
- Rear Lens Cap LF-1
- Bayonet Hood HB-23
- Flexible Lens Pouch CL-1120