Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens
100% Genuine Australian Stock
2-Year Nikon Australia Warranty (after registration)
Cash Back Offer available from Nikon Australia from 1st November 2016 to 31st January 2017. For more information please visit https://promotions.mynikonlife.com.au/cashback.
The Nikon AF-S DX NIKKOR 16-85mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR Lens is a favourite for photographers who seek a wide-ratio zoom with exceptional wide-angle capability along with a telephoto perspective ideal for portraiture.
This wide ratio zoom DX-NIKKOR lens boasts a focal length range of 16 to 85mm, which makes it ideal for a broad range of shooting situations, including indoor-outdoor events, streetscapes, portraits and scenery. When mounted on any DX-format Nikon digital SLR camera, the picture angle is equivalent to that produced by a 24 to 127.5mm focal length lens on a 35mm film camera.
- 5.3x zoom lens covering a wide focal range of 16 to 85mm (picture angle is equivalent to focal length of 24 to 127.5mm in the 35mm format)
- Vibration Reduction II enables sharper pictures while shooting at shutter speeds up to four stops slower than would otherwise be possible
- Optical design optimized for superior performance with Nikon digital SLRs
- ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass elements minimize chromatic aberration while providing higher resolution and superior contrast
- Three aspherical lens elements minimize various types of lens aberration
- High-performance Nikon Super Integrated Coating achieves superior colour reproduction while substantially reducing ghosting and flare
- Nikon’s exclusive Silent Wave Motor ensures fast, quiet autofocus operation
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm opening makes out-of-focus elements appear more natural
- 0.38 m/1.3 ft. closest focus distance throughout the entire zoom range
- Accepts 67 mm filter attachments
|Lens construction (elements/groups)||17/11 (2 ED glass elements and 3 aspherical lenses)|
|Picture angle with Nikon DX Format||83° - 18°50’|
|Closest focusing distance||0.38m|
|Maximum reproduction ratio||0.22x|
|Dimensions||Approx. 72 x 85mm|
|Supplied accessories (may differ by country or area)||Front Lens Cap LC-67, Rear lens cap LF-1, Bayonet hood HB-39, Flexible lens pouch CL-1015|