Working in partnership with renowned wildlife photographer Moose Peterson, MindShift designers have updated the original Moose Peterson Photopacks, with the Mindshift Gear Moose Peterson MP-1 V2.0 Backpack. Initially designed for wildlife and safari photographers, all photographers will find the three-compartment layout protects their gear from the elements.
The compartment doors are built to close automatically, keeping dust and particulates out of your bag and away from your camera sensor. As a workflow solution, the layout provides quick access to up to three camera bodies with lenses attached and at the ready.
- Original 1998 ‘Moose Ears’ design with auto-close compartment flaps protect the interior from dust, spray, wind, etc
- Three compartment system allows you to keep lenses attached providing the quickest way to access gear
- Tuck-away harness system with removable waistbelt easily allows you to streamline your bag when loading it in a train, plane or automobile
- Sized for carry-on*, allowing you to get the maximum amount of gear on the plane
- Tripod/monopod mounting system on side and front
- Flap guard protects front zippers
- Seam-sealed rain cover/drop cloth included
- Highest quality RC Fuse YKK zippers, 600D and 420D nylon construction for long-lasting durability and strength
- Includes two removable zippered mesh pouches for accessories
- Stretch water bottle pocket
*Check with your airline for current carry-on requirements
|Exterior Dimensions||35.5 x 58.4 x 20.3 cm|
|Large Camera Compartment Dimensions||17.3 x 55. 4 x 17.3 cm|
|Small Camera Compartment Dimensions||15 x 25 x 17 cm|
|Materials||Exterior: For superior water resistance, all exterior fabric has a durable water-repellant coating, plus the underside of the fabric has a polyurethane coating. The bag also features highest-quality abrasion-resistant YKK® RC-Fuse zippers, 420D velocity nylon, 600D polyester, 1680D ballistic nylon, 320G DuraStretch mesh, nylon webbing, 350G airmesh, nylon webbing, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
Interior: High-density velex, 210D silver-toned nylon lining, hexa mesh pockets, high-density closed-cell foam, 3-ply bonded nylon thread.
|Gear Profile||3 gripped DSLRs with lenses attached, 3 –5 additional lenses, 2x teleconverter, 1 –2 flashes and accessories OR
3 gripped bodies and 1 ungripped body detached from lenses, 7 –8 standard zoom lenses, 1–2 flashes, a 2x teleconverter and accessories.
Maximum lens size: Holds 800mm detached
Holds 600mm f/4 lens attached to a gripped body
600mm lenses need to have the short foot; for example, the Nikon 600 must be fitted with the RRS LCF-13 or Wimberley AP-652