The Miggo Splat Flexible Tripod for P&S and Mirrorless Cameras is a flexible tripod that adjusts to any surface and can hold Mirrorless and compact cameras in countless positions. It has five extremely durable legs that can be contorted and adjusted to hold compact cameras. Splat folds onto users’ cameras in countless ways, securing them in a tight and protective grip. The mount is easy to use and quick to set up with a myriad of uses practically anywhere and everywhere, even hung on a nail.
The versatile universal mount effortlessly adjusts to any surface. Splat’s five-legged structure is made of 80% rubber and 20% stainless steel, making it both pliable and durable; it can hold more than 680g. The Splat is lightweight, making it easy to carry on the go, whether fastened onto purse straps, belt loops or thrown into a bag.
- Fits Mirrorless and compact cameras
- Extremely thin and lightweight – easy to store in any bag
- Five durable and flexible legs grip almost anything including thin elements such as branches and fences.
- Helps produce high quality “selfies”
- Folds onto users’ cameras to secure them in a tight and protective grip
- Can be hand held to provide superior stability when shooting video
- Can support external flash or LED light source
- Standard ¼ 20” screw with locking ring fits all cameras
- Non-slip dots
- Hanging eyelet
|Materials||Silicon, flexible metal sheet, brass screw|
|Max camera weight||500g|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||7 x 17 x 18cm|
- Miggo Splat Flexible Tripod for P&S and Mirrorless Cameras
- ¼ 20” metal screw