Metz Mecablitz 24 AF-1 Digital Flash for Olympus/Panasonic/Leica - 24AF1
100% Genuine Australian Stock
1-Year Australian Metz Warranty
The Metz Mecablitz 24 AF-1 Digital Flash is perfect when you¥?'re on the go. Thanks to the compact, slim-line and lightweight design it can be stashed easily in a jacket pocket and is at hand just when you need it. Currently the smallest Metz system flash unit with GN 24 for ISO 100/21° and 35 mm focal length, it is particularly suited to flash novices who are looking for better illumination in their photos than is possible with an integrated camera flash.
Simple operation and clever special functions
The Mecablitz 36 AF-5 digital scores points with its simple operation. The vertically tilting swivel reflector also affords creative illumination options and bouncing flash. Another useful function of the compact flash is a manually adjustable zoom reflector. Optimum benefit can be drawn from the illumination angle of the 36 AF-5 digital in every situation by adjusting the reflector specifically to the various focal lengths (28/50/85). The flash-readiness indicator (subject to camera) in the view finder also offers helpful additional information. In tricky back light situations, applications such as fill-in flash (subject to camera) pose no problem for the mecablitz 36 AF-5 digital thanks to its GN 36. Furthermore, with integrated AF flash metering, the flash can also function effectively as a valuable focusing tool in difficult lighting conditions.
Different versions for Canon, Nikon, Olympus/Panasonic/Leica, Pentax and Sony
It goes without saying that the respective camera manufacturer’s sophisticated flash lighting technology can also be employed with the appropriate version of the Mecablitz 36 AF-5 digital, in addition to several special functions, such as first and second shutter curtain synchronisation. Thus the 36 AF-5 digital offers E-TTL for Canon – i-TTL for Nikon – P-TTL for Pentax – four thirds TTL for Olympus/Panasonic/Leica and ADI for Sony.
Metz Mecablitz – 57 years of success
Metz flash units represent high performance technology and reliable quality – and have done for 57 years. The comprehensive Metz product range offers high-quality, technically evolved products for all user groups. As Metz flash units can be combined with practically all major camera manufacturer models, Metz products bring together decades of knowhow from various flash technologies.
- Guide number 24 for ISO 100/21° and 35 mm
- High flash numbers (e.g. 150 full flashes with alkaline-magnesium batteries)
- Flash delay 0.3 – 8 seconds (depending on energy source and flash output)
- Vertically tilting swivel reflector +90°
- LED displays
- Integrated autofocus flash metering
- Flash readiness indicator and correct exposure display on reverse of device and in camera viewfinder (subject to camera)
Ready for the future
- Firmware update possible via Metz service
Camera-specific flash functions
- E-TTL flash mode (Canon)
- i-TTL flash mode (Nikon)
- P-TTL flash mode (Pentax)
- Four thirds TTL flash mode (Olympus / Panasonic / Leica)
- ADI flash mode (Sony)
Basic flash functions
- TTL flash mode
- 1st and 2nd shutter curtain synchronisation (subject to camera)
- Automatic fill-in flash (subject to camera)
- 2 x AA alkaline-magnesium batteries
- 2 x AA NC or NiMH rechargeable batteries
- Metz Mecablitz 24 AF-1 Digital Flash for Olympus/Panasonic/Leica
- Operating Instructions