This Manfrotto 62mm ND500 Filter reduces the light hitting the camera sensor by 9 stops without altering the colour of the scene. Manfrotto ND filters are manufactured from optical glass with a 16 layer multi-coating with water and oil repellence for easy cleaning. Each filter comes with its own carry case.
- Dark neutral density filter with a filter factor 500 (9 stops)
- High-quality optical glass ensures excellent image quality
- 16 layers of high quality water and oil repellent coating
- Enables slow shutter speeds to be used to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, cars, etc.
- Helps decrease depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used, which helps separate subjects from their background
- Filter made in Japan
- Comes with a 3-year warranty