The Manfrotto 3N1-36 PL Sling Backpack for Cameras/Drones is a multi-purpose professional camera backpack that allows 3 ways to wear and carry 3 different type of gears.
The Manfrotto 3N1-36 backpack is a versatile pack that designed to hold a load of professional photo and video camera gears. The back can be dedicated 100% to camera gear or reserve the top compartment for personal belonging even though it is now padded too. By smartly rearranging the dividers inside, you can choose to store photo gear, video gear or even a drone in it:
- Photo mode: hold maximum 3 bodies plus 5 lenses.
- Video mode: hold a Canon C100 with handles and lens attached, microphone, 3 additional lenses and a backup body.
- Drone mode: hold a DJI Phantom 4 drone with transmitter and a DSLR camera with 3 lenses.
There are specific pockets for your 15" laptop. The front panel together with tuck away secure strap hold your tripod firmly on the bag. The punch through design will allow long tripod to sit on it firmly. Monopod or selfie pole can be attached to the side by the bungee cord.
The specially designed harness system comes with side release buckles for swapping the positions. It can be configured into 3 different modes: a backpack, a sling or a cross backpack.
- Backpack mode: maximum comfortability by distributing the load to 2 shoulders.
- Sling mode: quickest access to camera and lenses by swing the pack to your front body and pull open the side flap. Work well both on left or right shoulder
- Cross backpack: combine the benefits of the above. Carry the pack by 2 shoulders while walking, release 1 of the shoulder strap and swing the pack to your front body for fast access.
Waist belt keeps the pack close to your body and share some load as well. The bag comes with multi-purpose rain protector. Fold out the silver side to shield the pack from direct sunlight.
- 3 carry options: backpack, sling bag and cross backpack
- Fit DSLR camera or a Canon C100 or a DJI Phantom with multiple lenses
- Quick side openings to grab the camera or change lens
- Easy tripod connection with tuck away secure strap
- Multi-purpose rain protector shield from rain or direct sunlight
The Manfrotto 3N1-36 PL fits the standard to fit as carry-on luggage (due to ever changing restrictions, check with your carrier prior to departure).
External Tripod Connections
This bag comes with the option and proper connections to attach your tripod externally. (Check the Manfrotto website chart for recommended tripods)
These custom designed dividers have the option to fold out of the way when needed or to be pulled out to protect your equipment in special situations.
Both modular and easy to use, these dividers allow you to custom fit the inside of your bag around your gear by creating the exact size compartment for your gear.
Protect your laptop during transport in the compartment (see bag for exact sizes).
The 3N1-36 PL includes a fold out protector which when installed creates a barrier between the wet outside and dry inside of your bag.
The 3N1-36 PL also uses specially applied coating to the fabric which keeps resistant to moisture.
Camera Protection System
Manfrotto's CPS – Camera Protection System has been specifically engineered and laboratory tested to guarantee the highest level of protection and shock resistance where it really counts.
For easy wheel along transportation simply slide the designated strap connector over any standard trolley or luggage handle.
The silver side of the included rain protector will deflect direct sunshine and prevent your digital gear from overheating.
|Internal laptop compartment height||47 cm|
|Internal laptop compartment length||31 cm|
|Internal laptop compartment width||4 cm|
|Internal main compartment height||46.5 cm|
|Internal main compartment length||31 cm|
|Internal main compartment width||17 cm|
|External height||49 cm|
|External length||35 cm|
|External width||28 cm|