The Lowepro StreetLine SH 120 Shoulder Bag is a compact & protective, urban-styled shoulder bag designed to protect a tablet, personal items, and gear like a mirrorless camera.
- Low-profile FlexPocket™ features collapsible bellows that provide suspended protection from impact when deployed, and fold flat when not in use. Ideal for storing and protecting headphones, standard DSLR camera, smartphone, sunglasses, etc.
- Weather or not: no problem with our custom blend of coated fabrics with the look of canvas and the high, moisture-repelling performance of a synthetic
- Small-scale design is perfect for carrying minimal items you want for the day
- Multiple pockets offer easy access to quick-grab items like transit passes, pens, keys, etc.
- Premium leather grab handles provides an extra and refined carry option
- Exterior materials: 600D Oxford poly/cotton blend with a 3X PU weather and abrasion coating, tarpaulin base, premium leather
- Interior materials: 70D nylon and polyester with proprietary finish for high water repellency
|Tablet compartment (W x D x H)||18 x 1.5 x 19.5cm|
|Internal dimensions (W x D x H)||18 x 9.5 x 26.8cm|
|External dimensions (W x D x H)||20 x 10 x 28.5cm|
|Capacity||Mini tablet (such as iPad Mini); as a day bag the SH 120 fits things like a smartphone, wallet, keys, passport, sunglasses, headphones and other small items; as a photo bag, the SH 120 fits a mirrorless camera plus the small, go-to things you want for the day.|