The Lowepro StreetLine BP 250 Backpack is a slim & protective, urban-styled backpack designed to protect a laptop and/or tablet, plus variety of gear, including a DSLR or mirrorless camera kit.
- Removable FlexPocket™ system includes interior, structured compartments plus outer stash pockets for a thin wallet, passport, smartphone, etc.
- Weather or not: no problem with our custom blend of coated fabrics with the look of canvas and the high, moisture-repelling performance of a synthetic
- Slim yet roomy pack design offers many access points
- Multiple pockets offer easy access to quick-grab items like transit passes, pens, keys, etc.
- Smooth and non-snagging back panel provides all-day wearing comfort
- Two leather grab handles (at top and side) make it easy to change your carry mode
- Stretch side pocket holds a compact umbrella or other quick-grab necessity
- Side-access zipper allows for the quick retrieval of a needed item. A zippered pocket on the opposite side is a great place to stash travel documents.
- Exterior materials: 600D Oxford poly/cotton blend with a 3X PU weather and abrasion coating, tarpaulin base, premium leather
- Interior materials: 70D nylon and polyester with proprietary finish for high water repellency
|Tablet compartment (W x D x H)||22 x 1.5 x 27cm|
|Notebook compartment (W x D x H)||32.5 x 2 x 34.3cm|
|Internal dimensions (W x D x H)||32.5 x 12 x 50.8cm|
|External dimensions (W x D x H)||33.5 x 13 x 52cm|
|Capacity||13" laptop and tablet (such as iPad); As a daypack, the BP 250 fits things like a smartphone, wallet, keys, jacket, hat, passport, sunglasses, headphones and other items, As a photo bag, the BP 250 fits things like a standard DSLR with an extra lens or flash plus other, go-to items you want for the day|