The pro photographer’s backpack, the Lowepro Pro Runner BP 450 AW II Backpack is purpose-built to organise and protect maximum gear in a compact design, and provide more options for manoeuvring in busy airports and crowded streets.
- Keep lots of gear in order and within reach via primary organisation zones
- Camera zone includes MaxFit System of dividers for maximum capacity and a snug protective fit; easy to adjust for all types of kit scenarios
- Removable accessory case zips closed and serves as convenient organisation for hard drives, cables and cords
- Device zone includes dedicated spaces for a laptop, iPad® or Galaxy® Tab, and Wacom® tablet; CradleFit™ pockets suspend and protect devices from directly bumping against the ground
- 3D mesh padding on the back panel, contoured shoulder straps, and removable waistbelt provide support to carry a substantial amount of gear for the long haul
- Travel-friendly details throughout the pack help make the journey hassle-free: YKK locking zippers, front document pockets, mesh side pockets, adjustable sternum strap, convertible compression/trolley straps, SlipLock™ attachment loops, and a built-in All Weather AW Cover™ (in a zippered pocket) add ease of use
- Sized to meet standard carry-on requirements (45 linear in./114.3 cm); to meet requirements, you may need to remove laptop, tripod holder and other attachments. See your airline for current size and weight restrictions.
|Internal dimensions (W x D x H)||32.5 x 16 x 40.8cm|
|External dimensions (W x D x H)||34.8 x 18 x 49.5cm|
|Capacity||Up to 2 Pro DSLRs with attached lens (such Nikon D4S with up to 70-200mm f/2.8 or 300mm), 5-6 extra lenses (one up to 300mm) and speedlights, up to a 15” laptop, 10” tablet, plus Wacom type tablet, large smartphone, pro tripod and accessories|