The Lowepro DryZone BP 40L Backpack is a waterproof camera backpack that can hold a DSLR with an attached 70-200 f/2.8 lens, two extra lenses, a flash, and accessories. It is made of a lightweight 210D TPU tarpaulin and features a waterproof rating of IPX-6, which indicates that the duffle is protected against high pressure water streams. For added durability, it has reinforced seams and 840D reinforced Cotec patches on the front that allow you to secure optional webbing to attach light stands, trekking poles or pouches. To access your gear, the bag has a tall, wide-mouth opening that may be folded down and secured with quick-release buckles.
For storing your gear, this backpack comes with a removable camera insert that has internal foam dividers. To safely hold your gear, the padded insert has reinforced seams and can be fully closed with a zipper that will not let water in. Nylon-webbed handles sewn onto the top allow you to carry the insert when it is removed from the backpack.
Designed to be worn comfortably, the backpack features a foam padded back support and padded adjustable backpack straps. The top grip handle can also be used to carry the backpack.
- Lightweight, technical , waterproof fabric with an IPX-6 rating offers splashproof protection from heavy seas; tested against high-pressure water stream from any angle
- Roll-top, wide-mouth opening provides full and easy access to gear
- Note: For splashproof protection, fold 3 times (minimum) to top of stored items; clip buckles
- Removable, fully padded, adjustable camera case with taped seams enables the easy transfer of photo gear for other carrying options and provides redundant weather protection when placed in backpack/duffle
- Ease-of-use design details, such as side-release buckles and ergonomic grab handles and zipper pulls, enhance active use
- Perforated, EVA backpad and shoulder straps provide lightweight, durable and breathable comfort; adjust strap position for ideal fit at torso
- Laser-cut tool loops and lash points offer convenient attachments for trekking poles and/or tripod
|Material||210D yellow TPU tarpaulin with IPX-6 rating, and 840D reinforced Cotec patches|
|Type of Closure||Roll-top, wide-mouth opening with quick-release buckles|
|Exterior Dimensions||33 x 22.5 x 44.5cm|
|Interior Dimensions||32 x 20 x 24.5cm|
|Accommodates||Pro DSLR with attached lens (up to 24-70mm)
1 to 2 extra lenses (up to 70-200mm)
Tripod, flash and accessories
70% gear; 30% personal items
|Carrying/Transport Options||Padded backpack straps
Nylon-webbed grip handles on camera insert