The Joby GorillaPod SLR-Zoom Flexible Tripod with Ballhead is a versatile mini-tripod or grip that can be used with large SLR cameras with zoom lens attached or with camcorders. Its three multi-segmented flexible legs can be formed to grip almost any protrusion, be it a branch, doorknob, rock, or uneven surface. Each of the joints can bend and rotate 360°, to wrap around objects. The bottom rubber segment on the legs is larger to allow it to be used in the traditional way.
The included Joby Ballhead allows for a wider range of camera positions. Its indexed adjustment knob easily locks the ballhead into place, securing it tightly, to get portrait or landscape shots with ease. The slim-line quick-release plate stays connected to a camera and snaps into the ballhead for a nearly instant setup and the built-in bubble level allows perfectly level shots every time.
- Designed for DSLRs with zoom lenses, camcorders or external flashes, weighing up to 3kg
- Portable, lightweight, and made from best-in-class materials
- Fits easily in your camera bag without adding extra weight, yet durable enough to withstand years of use
- Quick release plate stays connected to your camera for instant setup
- Bubble level allows perfectly level shots every time
- 360° pan and ±90° tilt knobs to position your camera at virtually any angle - get portrait and landscape shots with ease
- Flexible, wrappable legs to secure your camera almost anywhere, indoors or out
- Rubberised ring and foot grips provide stability on uneven terrain and grip securely around branches or poles
|Designed for||DSLRs with zoom Lenses, camcorders, mics, off-camera flashes|
|Max. weight load||3kg|
|Product dimensions (H x W x D)||29.5 x 6.8 x 6.3cm|
|Connection point||1/4"-20 standard tripod mount or 3/8" with included adapter|