F-Stop Lotus Backpack - Orange
100% Genuine Australian Stock
20-Year Australian F-Stop Warranty
Narrow and nimble best describes the F-Stop Lotus Backpack, the smallest pack in F-Stop’s supreme Mountain Series. Packing 32 Litres of storage in a slim profile, the Lotus is complete with a full-size suspension system and the same key features of its larger Mountain Series counterparts.
Water and weather resistant features in the Lotus are many. An unprecedented weather-resistance provided by a combination of oxford-weave ripstop nylon and AdvantaTM, a Hypalon® reinforced base, YKK® Aquaguard® zippers and Hypalon® zipper garages to prevent water penetration, the Lotus sets you up for a great day of adventure.
Also perfect as a general adventure, trekking backpack with a system of stretchable, mesh pockets and sleeves, and compatible with numerous hydration bladders, the Lotus has dedicated features designed for photography, including 4 internal F-Stop ICU attachment points (sold separately), easy attachment of tripods and similar equipment via 16 GateKeeper mounting points, and camera gear-specific access via the Backpack’s rear panel.
- Unprecedented weather-resistance provided by a combination of oxford-weave ripstop nylon and AdvantaTM, a thermoplastic polyurethane film
- Protection against wet surfaces and contact with terrain provided by a Hypalon® reinforced base
- Breathability and comfort via EVA molded rear panel
- All-day comfort provided by ergonomic Soft Flex injection molded EVA belt and shoulder straps
- Superior water and weather resistance provided by YKK® Aquaguard® zippers and Hypalon® zipper garages
- Easily accessible side pockets with full-length zipper and expandable design
- Multipurpose internal sleeve either fits up to a 13” laptop or can be used as a hydration bladder pocket
- Compatible with numerous hydration systems
- Depth adjustment and a means to mount a tripod or other vertically shaped tools and gear provided by quick-release compression straps
- Camera gear is accessed via the rear panel
- Easily attach f-stop’s Navin camera case on the chest mounting attachment via GateKeeper system (sold separately)
- 4 internal ICU attachment points
The Mountain Series blends premium materials with premium style, delivering aggressive, durable, efficient and attractive packs, all without sacrificing comfort.
All Mountain Series packs are manufactured from the highest quality, lightweight materials, allowing you to conserve your energy for your journey, not waste it carrying your pack.
Abrasion Resistant Fabric
Whether you’re crawling through a crevice or descending down a couloir, chances are your pack will make contact with the terrain. The Mountain Series has you covered with the latest abrasion resistant fabrics, letting you focus on keeping yourself safe instead of the pack.
Water & Weather Resistant Materials
From the outer shell to the inner zippers, every possible part of the Mountain Series is constructed out of water and weather resistant materials, giving you peace of mind knowing that your equipment will stay dry in even the toughest conditions.
Hydration Port for H2O Routing
Don’t lose focus on your journey while reaching for a drink – all Mountain Series packs feature a sealed Velcro® hydration tube port, giving you instant access to water, electrolytes or other liquids.
Fine-Tune Suspension System
The entire Mountain Series lineup features a full, fine-tune suspension system that protects and tightens your load while also providing unprecedented all-day comfort and mobility.
|External Dimensions (H x W x D)||52.0 x 33.0 x 27.9cm|