The Cokin Z153 Neutral Grey ND4 Filter reduces the amount of light reaching the film without affecting the colour balance. It enables slow shutter speeds to record movement in subjects such as waterfalls, clouds, or cars. This filter decreases depth of field by allowing wider apertures to be used which helps separate subjects from their background, and it can also be used outdoors in bright situations.
- Measures 100 x 100mm and fits the Cokin Z-Pro series holder
- Reduces the amount of light reaching the sensor without affecting the colour balance
- Allows 2 stops slower shutter speed
- Neutral optical density 4
- Allows cine and video cameras to film subjects such as snow, sand or other bright scenes which could cause overexposure