By enhancing the blue of the sky, the Cokin Z123 Graduated Blue B1 Filter underlines the colours of mountain landscapes. It also intensifies the white sparkle of breaking waves when used upside-down. The colour gradually fades out so the boundary between the coloured and transparent sections will not become apparent even with the lens aperture stopped down.
- Measures 100 x 150mm and fits the Cokin Z-PRP series holder
- Blue graduated filters enhance the sky while they underline the colours of mountain landscapes
- Two colour graduated filters rotated 180 degrees to each other allows a composition of colours to fade into each other
- Intensifies the white sparkle of breaking waves
- Available in five variations