The Cokin A121S Graduated Grey G2 Soft Filter ND8 is a part clear, part neutral density filter. It has progressive graduation from the middle to the top of the filter and has same colour as 121 but lower tone. It allows the transition to be blended into the scene often imperceptibly. A ND8-to-clear density with a three-stop differential will generally compensate the average bright sky-to-foreground situation.
- Measures 67mm in width and fits the Cokin A Series holder
- Features progressive graduation from the middle to the top of the filter
- Restores the balance between the main subject and the foreground or background
- Indispensable in summer for seaside and mountain photos
- 3-stop light reduction
- Compensates for bright light