The Cokin A121L Graduated Grey G2 Light Filter ND2 is a part clear, part neutral density filter. It is a very light gradual filter that has same colour but lighter tone than standard 121. It allows the transition to be blended into the scene often imperceptibly. A ND2-to-clear with a one-stop differential will generally compensate the average bright sky-to-foreground situation and is also the most popular density of the series.
- Measures 67mm in width and fits the Cokin A Series holder
- Very light gradual filter
- 1-stop light reduction
- Compensates for bright light
- Restores the balance between the main subject and the foreground or background
- Ensures that bright skies do not wash out and overexposed