The Canon WP-DC55 Underwater Housing is specially designed to protect the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II digital camera from sea water and sand. Use your Canon digital camera to take underwater shots at depths of up to 40m with the WP-DC55 underwater case. The G7 X Mark II's built-in, pop-up flash is also usable, and an included diffusion plate softens its light to eliminate backscatter, glare, and hard shadows in your images. Additionally, the WP-DC55 case comes configured with a cold shoe mount for accessories, such as an optional lighting arm or an external flash in a separate housing.
- Specially designed for the Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Large, easy to see buttons allow camera operation underwater, even with diving gloves
- Ensures that camera stays clean and dry
- Cold shoe mount for accessories
- Mechanical controls allow access to important camera functions
- Neck strap and silicone grease included
- Waterproof up to 40m