The Canon BG-E20 Battery Grip is an optional battery grip with improved ergonomics designed specifically for the Canon EOS 5D Mark IV. It allows users to load a choice of one or two LP-E6/LP-E6N battery packs. With two packs, the already-impressive battery life is doubled, compared to using a single LP-E6/LP-E6N pack in-camera. This is especially useful when taking advantage of the camera's movie mode or Live View mode - operating modes that use more power.
This Canon BG-E20 battery grip also provides full vertical shooting controls, which can be independently turned on or off as the photographer needs to enhance camera handling, especially for shooting vertical pictures. It has a large number of operating controls as well: shutter button, Main Dial, multi-controller, AF point selection button, AE lock/FE lock button, AF start button, and multi-function button.
- Comfort and control in vertical position
- Vertical position shutter release button
- Vertical position control buttons
- Holds up to two LP-E6/LP-E6N batteries
- Extends shooting time
- Camera alignment pin hole
- Dust- and water-resistant construction