The BlackRapid Metro Sling Strap suits on the go photographers using smaller-sized cameras with interchangeable lenses, or entry level DSLRs. The strap is manufactured from tough yet lightweight ballistics nylon, while the shoulder pad consists of a foam core and knitted polyester mesh underside. Connecting the strap to the camera are the ConnectR (CR-2) carabiner and the FastenR (FR-3) screw. The Metro’s symmetrical design allows you to comfortably carry your camera on either shoulder placing it conveniently below your hip making it ready for action at a moment’s notice. Once you’ve experienced the comfort of the BlackRapid Metro Sling Strap, you will never use a neck strap again.
- Engineered for lightweight camera systems such as mirrorless cameras, micro four thirds cameras, enthusiast compact cameras and other interchangeable lens systems.
- Symmetrical design is suitable for either the left or right shoulder.
- Lightweight foam padding provides comfort and stability.
- Efficient design allows the strap to fold smaller for easier storage.
- FastenR and ConnectR attachments are identical to those found in the professional, high end BlackRapid straps.
|Length||160cm (with pad)|
|Width||6.5cm (widest point)|