CamBuy Giftcard Give Away
Write a product review for a purchase made on our website (you’ll be invited to do so by email), and you’ll be entered into our Giftcard Give Away Draw for the chance to a win $100 CamBuy gift certificate. The Draw runs every month!
Winners to Date
December 03/12/16 Richard A. Mona Vale, NSW
November 05/11/16 Allan C. North Lakes, QLD
October 08/10/16 Jane N. Roselands, NSW
September 07/09/16 Nicoletta Z. Berkeley Vale, NSW
August 06/08/16 John P. Long Jetty, NSW
July 02/07/16 Charlie B. Belmore, NSW
June 04/06/16 Shuangming D. Yarralumla, ACT
December 05/12/15 Diane H. Cooma, NSW
November 09/11/15 Adrian F. Terrigal, NSW
October 03/10/15 Gary B. Samson, WA
September 07/09/15 Matt E. Botany, NSW
August 07/08/15 Yuan F. Box Hill, VIC
July 04/07/15 Garry R. Burton, SA
June 04/06/15 Roger B. Beecroft, NSW
May 06/05/15 Justin C. Darlinghurst, NSW
April 07/04/15 Fred E. Orange, NSW
CamBuy Gift Card Give Away Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter of this Competition is CamBuy Camera Store (CamBuy), 681 Botany Road, Rosebery, NSW, 2018, TEL: 0290293519. ABN: 58 328 560 742.
2. An eligible person for the Competition is a person who is 18 years of age or over, and who completes and submits a meaningful review for a product they bought at www.cambuy.com.au (cambuy.com.au), excluding all in-store purchases. An eligible person will receive one entry for every eligible review.
3. Employers, employees and immediate families of employers and employees of CamBuy, and the associated companies and agencies of CamBuy are ineligible to enter. ‘Immediate families’ means spouse, defacto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling, whether natural or adopted by a parent.
4. The Competition commences at 12:00 on the first day of every month and concludes at 23:59 on the last day of the month (Sydney Time). The Promotional Period runs from 1st of May 2016 to 30th April 2017.
5. The Competition winner will be determined by random draw at 14:00 on the first Saturday of the following month at CamBuy Camera Store, 681 Botany Road, Rosebery, NSW, 2018. For example, the May Competition starts at 12:00 1st May 2016, ends at 23:59 31st May 2016, and the Draw takes place at 14:00 4th June 2016. CamBuy reserves the right to draw two additional reserve entries in case an invalid or ineligible entry is drawn. The winner need not be present at the draw.
6. The winner will receive a prize consisting of one $100 CamBuy Gift Certificate, value in Australian Dollars. Total prize value for the Promotional Period is $1,200.
7. From the date the winner is determined: they will be notified by email and/or telephone within two business days; their first name, initial letter of last name, suburb and state of address will be published on www.cambuy.com.au within two business days; the prize will be sent to them by email within 6 weeks. CamBuy will make every reasonable effort to contact and send the prize to the winner. If unsuccessful after three months, the prize will be awarded to the next entry that was drawn as a reserve.
8. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, cannot be: exchanged for cash; transferred to another person; substituted; combined with other promotional offers. The prize, or any unused portion of the prize, is: valid for six months from the date it is sent to the winner; usable only at cambuy.com.au, not in-store; usable in multiple and/or separate purchases; usable in combination with other methods of payment accepted at www.cambuy.com.au. Guidelines for using the prize can be found at: http://www.cambuy.com.au/payment-methods/
9. CamBuy, in its discretion, reserves the right to: substitute the prize with a prize equal to the value, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority; verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence); withdraw an entry if the corresponding purchase made at cambuy.com.au is, for any reason, amended, incomplete, cancelled, returned or refunded; withdraw an entry if it is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible, programmed (or made by similar methods or agents) or non-compliant with these terms and conditions. Failure by CamBuy to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
10. If for any reason the Competition is not capable of running as planned, whether caused by unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond CamBuy’s control, CamBuy reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition, subject to any written direction given by a regulatory authority.
11. By entering the Competition the entrant: understands that their name, suburb and state of address may appear on cambuy.com.au and other third party websites; understands that CamBuy reserves the right to use their name, suburb and state of address for publicity purposes on cambuy.com.au and other third party websites without payment of any kind to them; understands that they release and indemnify CamBuy from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands they may have against CamBuy or that CamBuy may incur for any loss or damage which they may suffer or sustain as a direct or indirect result of entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
12. CamBuy's decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
13. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
14. Authorised under permit number: LTPS/16/03373 (NSW)