The recently-announced two high-performance APS-C format Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 DC HSM Art and 30mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary lenses are now available for pre-order from CamBuy Camera Store.
Building on the groundbreaking Sigma Global Vision 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Art Lens, the new Sigma 50-100 F1.8 (75-150mm on 35mm format) mid-range zoom lens embodies the same engineering prowess to deliver outstanding prime lens-like results. Factoring in the APS-C image circle of 1.5x, the 50-100mm F1.8 covers three popular short tele prime focal lengths: 85mm, 105mm and 135mm. Like the 18-35mm F1.8, the new 50-100mm F1.8 maintains a constant F1.8 aperture yielding exceptional brightness and resolution throughout the zoom, while simultaneously maintaining focus as the lens is zoomed, a feature videographers will greatly appreciate.
- Features three FLD (F Low Dispersion) glass elements, one SLD (Special Low Dispersion) glass element, and one high-refractive index, high-dispersion glass element to minimise aberrations.
- Redesigned and enhanced, the new Hyper Sonic Motor is 30% slimmer and provides fast and accurate AF.
- Highly durable polycarbonate diaphragm made with fluorine; blades feature carbon feather film offering exceptionally smooth operation even during continuous shooting. Inner focusing and zoom design offer versatile shooting options.
- Tripod socket for stable, comfortable operation.
The new Sigma 50-100mm F1.8 Art will be available in Canon, Nikon and Sigma mounts. Starts shipping in April 2016.
Combining outstanding optical performance and compact design, the new affordable Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens brings immense value to mirrorless cameras. Boasting superior image quality with F1.4 brightness, the versatile lens covers a wide range of photo and video capture scenarios, delighting users with its beautiful bokeh effects.
- Represents first affordable F1.4 performance lens for the mirrorless market.
- Sigma engineered quality within a sleek compact design.
- Fast, smooth AF stepping motor designed to support video.
- Features one aspherical element and one double-sided aspherical element producing imaging quality comparable to the Art line.
The new Sigma 30mm F1.4 DC DN Contemporary Lens will be available in Sony E-Mount and Micro Four Thirds mount. Starts shipping in April 2016.